Therapeutic massage involves the manipulation of the soft tissue structure of the body to prevent and alleviate pain discomfort, muscle spasm, and
Massage Therapy is offered in three locations on campus:
1. Health Services (519-661-3030)
Massage Therapy Fees
- 30 minutes = $60
- 60 minutes = $100
Sessions may be partially covered by your health insurance; check with your employer for details. Motor vehicle accident and WSIB claims are accepted. The accepted method of payment is cash only.
2. Campus Recreation (519-661-3090)
Massage Therapy Fees (prices do not include HST)
- 30 minute session: $39.99 (member), $47.99 (non-member)
- 45 minute session: $55.99 (member), $66.99 (non-member)
- 60 minute session: $66.99 (member), $79.99 (non-member)
Sessions may be partially covered by your health insurance; check with your company for details.
A minimum of 48 hours notice is required to change or cancel
3. Fowler Kennedy Clinic (519-661-3011)
See website for fee details.Sessions may be partially covered by your health insurance; check with your employer for details.