Additional On-Campus Services
There are many services at Western that can promote health and wellbeing that are open to all Western community members - students, faculty and staff. Conveniently
- Campus Recreation - Get active, keep fit and have fun.
- Chiropractic - On campus
- Health Insurance - All Western community members are required to have up to date health insurance coverage.
- Dental Clinics - Western's Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry has a Dental Clinic where patients are selected based on the requirements of the educational program.
- Laboratory Services - Western has a LifeLabs clinic on campus, offering a broad range of community laboratory tests.
- Massage Therapy - Massage therapy is available at three locations on campus at Western.
- Optometry - Campus Vision provides eye exams, glasses, sunglasses and contact lenses.
- Physiotherapy - Health Services at Western offers on-site physiotherapy for students, staff and faculty.
- Pharmacy - The University Pharmacy provides prescription services, over the counter remedies, cosmetics, gifts and cards.
- Smoking Cessation - Want to quit smoking? Visit our Clear the Air resource page.
- Speech and Hearing - The H.A. Leeper Speech and Hearing Clinic at Western is part of the School of Communication Sciences and Disorders and provides hearing assessments, hearing aid accessories and fitting services.
SportMedicine - Fowler Kennedy is an internationally recognized centre for sports and exercise medicine.
- First Aid and CPR training
isavailable through SERT - the Student Emergency Response Team.