Wellness and Well-being Supports and Resources

On-Campus Wellness and Well-being Supports

Physical Health Supports:

Student Health Services

  • Call 519-661-3030 to book an appointment
  • Click here to check clinic hours

Student Emergency Response Team

  • In the case of a medical emergency on campus, call 911 from a campus phone
  • Call 519-661-3300 to contact the Special Constables directly if using a cellphone

Mental Health Supports:

Mental Health Appointments

  • Call 519-661-3030 to book an appointment
  • Same-day crisis appointments are available Monday - Friday until 4:00 p.m.

Gender-Based and Sexual Violence Supports:

Gender-based and Sexual Violence Support Case Manager

  • Reach out to our Gender-based and Sexual Violence Support Case Manager by emailing support@uwo.ca 
  • Office Hours for GBSV On Campus supports: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday-Friday
*Please note: this is not an emergency service

Additional On-Campus Supports

Physical Health Supports:

Additional Health Services

  • There are many services at Western that can promote health and wellbeing that are open to all Western students, faculty and staff
  • Learn more about all services here

Mental Health Supports:

Faculty-specific Counselling

Affiliate Counselling Services

Residence Counselling Services

  • Students currently living in a Main Campus residence building can contact residence front desks for response and support
  • Students in residence call also access Residence Counselling by emailing needtotalk@uwo.ca 


  • Immediate support and resources for students experiencing mental health issues through a free assessment, video counselling, and tools that help with student-life and mental-health balance. Visit MyWellnessPlan for more information.

General Campus Safety Supports:

  • Call Western Special Constables from a campus phone by dialling 911 or x83300 (non-emergency line) or from a cell phone at 519-661-3300
  • Call the Human Rights Office at 519-661-3334 (non-emergencies only)
  • Call Western Foot Patrol at 519-661-3650 to walk you to your destination safely day or night

Off-Campus Supports

Physical Health Supports:

Mental Health Supports:

  • Access Good2Talk confidential help line by calling 1-866-925-5454 or text "GOOD2TALKON" to 686868
  • If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis, you can visit the CMHA Crisis Centre in person at 648 Huron St, London (directions) or call 519-433-2023
  • First Nations and Inuit Hope for Wellness Help Line by calling 1-855-242-3310

Gender-Based and Sexual Violence Supports: