Student Support Case Manager
We recognize that students may encounter situations during their time at Western when they may require additional support. There are a wide range of resources available to support students during these times and the role of Student Support Case Managers is to help students in exploring and navigating these services.
Students can reach out to the Office of Student Support & Case Management on their own or concerned faculty/staff can refer students to this office and a Case Manager will reach out to the student directly.
*Please note, Case Managers are able to assist you in exploring on and off campus counselling options. They do not provide counselling.
Reach out to the Student Support Case Manager if:
- You are experiencing a sudden change in circumstance that is impacting your academic, personal, or financial situation
- You are transitioning to/from campus due to a medical leave and/or hospitalization
- You are in distress and in need of early intervention support to become connected to appropriate services on-campus or in the community
- You are needing Referrals to campus or community programs
- You are/ know a student who is struggling or overwhelmed but do not know who/where to reach out to