Students enrolled in our undergraduate and graduate programs have the option to gain real world experience while completing their degrees through Western's Internship Programs. Learn more about these possibilities from our students who have taken part in the program.
Why participate in an internship?
- Explore career opportunities both within and outside of your academic discipline.
- Enhance your employability through improvement of transferable skills.
- Gain valuable experience to add to your resume and professional portfolio.
- Apply your academic knowledge and skills within a work setting.
- Network with organizations and employers in various fields.