Skip to Content
‘Art whenever they want’
Professor Tricia Johnson discusses the pivot to remote learning
Read the latest Update from Chair John Hatch
Passionate about Studio Arts?
Submit your portfolio by February 15 to our BFA Program
Preparing your Digital Portfolio
Watch our helpful video with tips & tricks on how to prepare a strong application
MA, MFA & PhD Programs in Art History, Curatorial Studies, & Studio Arts
Explore our Programs
The Annual Juried Exhibition returns for its 19th consecutive year! The AJE continues to be one of the most highly anticipated undergraduate exhibitions in the Visual Arts Department. This diverse exhibition supports the production of new work made in a variety of media, including painting, sculpture, digital media, photography, installation, sound, and performance. Artworks are selected by a professional jury who consider originality, creativity, and process. This year's exhibition represents a diverse selection of work from all levels of undergraduate study in the Department. We received a significant number of submissions despite our unusual circumstances, with some works speaking quite directly to living, thinking, feeling, and working one's way through a pandemic.
Image: Aisha Hassen (4th-year), No Pane.
- PastPerfect Workshop | VASA and MSC
- tba: Call for Submissions
- Photo Contest | Department of Languages and Cultures
- Hiding In Plain Sight Print Catalogue Launch
- "Paratextual Encounters of Four Kinds: Blade Runner and Cinematic Memory" by Christine Sprengler
- Call for Submissions | VASA
- Intent to Register Zoom Session with Prof. Johnson
- Christof Migone: Press Record | OBORO
Undergraduate Areas of Study