Our room booking system has gone paperless! Visual Arts Faculty, staff and grad students are now able to book rooms using Office 365. Please note that these rooms are only available to those in the Visual Arts Department.
Please consult the calendars below to assess room availablity, and follow the instructions below to complete your booking.
You will receive a confirmation email once the booking is accepted.
To book VAC-111 please see binder in the Main Office, room 200.
- VAC-106-MeetingRoom (Printmaking Classroom)
- VAC-139-MeetingRoom (Photo Classroom)
- VAC-142-MeetingRoom (Installation Room)
- VAC-148-MeetingRoom (Seminar Room)
- VAC-200E-MeetingRoom (Conference Room)
- VAC-206-MeetingRoom (Drawing Studio)
- VAC-230-MeetingRoom (Painting Studio)
- VAC-247-MeetingRoom (Seminar Room)
- VAC-249-MeetingRoom (Seminar Room)
- VAC-302-MeetingRoom (Foundations Studio)