Missing Pre-Requisite

To request special permission to register in a course for which you do not have the required pre-requisite(s):

  • Contact the Departmental Counsellor in the department that offers the course. So, for example, to request special permission to take an Applied Math course, contact the Department of Applied Mathematics. Provide them with your name, student number, the course you want to register in and the reason why you can't register in it directly. [For courses offered by departments in other faculties, search for the departmental website and look for undergraduate counselling contacts.]
  • If the special permission has been granted and posted to Student Center, call the Helpline (519-661-2100) unless otherwise instructed, and ask them to enrol you in the relevant course(s); they can do this for you after your enrollment appointment (date) for as long as web registration is open.