Intent to Register
If you are planning on returning in September, you must complete and submit an Intent to Register (ITR) form. By completing an ITR form, you are letting Western University know that you are returning and the program that you plan to take next year. If you don't do this, you won't be able to register for courses.
Most students will be able to complete the ITR process online through your Student Centre website. Students who are unable to complete the ITR process online can receive a paper form from the Academic Counselling Office - NCB280.
- Intent to Register for the next academic year available: Feb 1 to March 31.
- To begin the ITR process visit see step-by-step guide (at the end of the link).
- Don't forget to visit the Academic Calendar for full details on modules offered by Science and Basic Medical Sciences.
- For Basic Medical Science students interested in learning more about the ITR process, including resources, please visit Schulich's ITR information page.
Information Sessions for Intent to Register
During the ITR period, there are numerous information sessions offered by departments that may interest you. Below you will find the different events for the past year. Please come back during the next ITR period for information on the scheduled events.
The ITR events below are put on by student groups, the BMSUE Office and Science/Basic Medical Science departments to provide you with the opportunity to speak directly with faculty and students.
More information is availble via Schulich's ITR page.
Before coming to a session, make sure you review ITR for Year 3 BMSc.
Monday, March 16th from 12:00 PM-3:00 PM in the PAB Atrium.
Come and speak to:
- faculty members and students from the different disciplines about courses, modules, research opportunities, careers, etc.,
- the BMSUE Office about module choices, and
- members of the Academic Counselling Team