Articulation Agreement Information

Several college programs have articulation agreements with Western Science.  For a full list of agreements, please see the ONTransfer website. For admission information, please contact the Admissions Office. If you are transitioning to Western please review the following topics. If you still have questions, we encourage you to email us at or visit us in the Western Science Centre; we're here to help!