Course Registration Tips
- You must have an active appointment (i.e. completed Intent to Register).
- You must have an active Western University email account.
- Go through the academic calendar and timetable to find information on the courses & sections you are interested in, as well as some alternates in case of conflicts/full courses.
- Ensure you select the timetable for the term in which you want to register for the courses.
- If you are having difficulties registering for courses, please consult the Registrar's helpline at 519.661.2100.
Please see the important dates section of the Summer Academic Calendar for information about deadlines etc.
- June 15, 2019: First Years.
- June 18 to 21, 2019: Fourth Years.
- July 2 to 5, 2019: Third Years.
- July 9 to 12, 2019: Second Years.
- July 19, 2019: is Priority Lifting Day