Financial Services

Professional Expense Reimbursement

Your Professional Expense Reimbursement (PER) can be used to pay for professional expenses related to your work at Western. 

Please refer to the Financial Services Training and Reference Material page for PER information pertaining to your specific employee group and to access our step by step instructions on how to process your claim using the Western Financials PER module.

To view your PER balance or start processing your claim, login to Western Financials with your Western employee ID using the links below;

If you require an alternate format, paper claim forms are available on the Financial Services Forms page.