Employee Computer Purchase Plan
The Employee Computer Purchase Plan is part of the benefits program for regular full-time employees of Western.
The Plan assists University employees in acquiring personal computers from Western's Campus Computer Store by offering; preferential pricing for the initial computer purchase and loan arrangements
Visit the Campus Computer Store to review available computer systems.
Loans are administered by Accounts Receivable
- For amounts up to $4,000
- With a term no longer than 24 months
- Payments are arranged through payroll deduction
- The interest rate is set by Canada Revenue Agency and is subject to change on a quarterly basis
- Only one computer loan can be active at a time. Subsequent computer purchases may be financed through payroll deduction once the first loan has been paid in full. To obtain your account balance and/or pay off your computer loan, contact accounts receivable. There is no penalty for early payoff.
- Contact accounts receivable to obtain your loan balance
When is My Last Deduction
- You can look this up on My HR
- log into My HR
- click on Pay
- click on Voluntary Deductions
- the Deduction Type, End Date, and amount are shown
Paying a Loan Balance
- Contact accounts receivable to obtain your loan balance.
- Payment can be made by cheque(payable to Western University) OR credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express accepted)
- Secure credit card processing available, use the EPP# and last name as the description
- Payment of loan balance is due immediately
- Arrangements need to be made to pay the balance of your computer loan; contact accounts receivable to obtain the account balance and arrange payment
Temporary Leaves from Western
- Arrangements need to be made to pay the monthly payments while on a leave where you will not be receiving your monthly pay from Western e.g. MAT & LTD. Contact accounts receivable to arrange monthly payments.