Procurement Post Newsletter - January 2016
The January 2016 P-Post newsletter includes articles on;
- NCNER vs PO – What one to use when paying for services to an individual who is not GST registered
- The use of speed codes for ordering
- Recycling Toners
- Toshiba Multi-Functional Printers – getting ready for a new a contract
- Using Staples Advantage in Mustang Market
- The Bookstore is now on Mustang Market
- Mustang Market updates
- Cellular Magician now on Campus
- Customs and Logistics - exporting info and using your visa for foreign purchases
You can access the current edition of the P-Post, as well as past editions by clicking here.
If you have a topic or suggestion for a future issue of the P-Post, please email email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!