New to Campus Recreation or don't have enough players to create your own team? Register for one of our pre-created Free Agent Teams (offered in most leagues).
• Registration for pre-created Free Agents teams is accepted online at shop.westernmustangs.ca or in person at Membership Services after payment open date.
• To be Free Agent, you must be a current Campus Recreation member.
• Free Agent fees are applied to all Free Agent teams you register for.
• Free Agents agreeing to act as a Free Agent Captain play for free! If you would like to be a Free Agent Captain or Free Agent Ice Hockey Goalie please indicate this when you register. These positions will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
• Following the close of registration (Monday, January 14th) the free agent participant, captain and goalie will receive an invitation from IMLeagues (our scheduling website) via email from the Intramural sport convener inviting you to join your team that your Intramural sport convener has created under your name. This email invite will be sent to the email you registered with. Please log in to IMLeagues (or create an account if you do not already have one) and on your Home Page you will see a “Pending Invitation” to join the team, click on this invitation.
You then must pass a Quiz to join your team’s roster. There are links to the information required to answer the Quiz questions which you will need to open in new tabs/windows in your browser. A passing grade of 80% (16/20 correct) is needed to be added to your team’s roster. If this grade is not achieved, you will have an unlimited number of attempts to complete the Quiz. Once you pass the Quiz, you must read and accept our waiver to play Intramural Sports at Western University. You have now been added to your team’s roster. Please note that the Quiz is not an exhaustive list of all of our Policies and Procedures. The link provided will show all IMS Policies and Procedures.
Schedules will be posted by by Friday, January 18th by 12pm at the latest. The first game of the season will begin Sunday, January 20th.
2. Free Agent Pool
Want to be picked-up as a Free Agent? Please follow these steps:
1) Create an account on IMLeagues at this link.
2) Click on the 'Register' tab in the top right corner and a drop down menu will appear.
3) Click on 'Join as a Free Agent'.
4) Click on the sport specific league you’re interested in playing in.
5) Send a request to the captain to get picked up.
*Please note that we cannot guarantee that all Free Agents in a league pool will be picked up.