Book an appointment
Not sure where to begin? Visit the Wellness Education Centre (UCC 76) to learn about the health and wellness resources available to you at Western and in the London community.
Psychological Counselling & Psychiatric Care
Sexual Violence Prevention Education
All members of the Western community have the right to study, learn, work and research in an environment free of sexual violence.
No Appointment Needed:
- Campus Police (24/7, Lawson Hall - Room 1257, 911 or (519) 661-3300)
- Peer Support Centre (September-April: Weekdays 10:00 a.m.-4 p.m., UCC 256; May-August: Closed)
- Wellness Education Centre (September-April: Weekdays 10 a.m.-6p.m., UCC 76; May-August: 10:00a.m.-4:00p.m.)
- Peer Assisted Learning Centre (September-April: Weekdays 10:30am-3:30pm, WSS 4139; May-August: Closed)
- Western’s Employment Resource Centre (September-April: Weekdays 10:00a.m.-4:00p.m.; May-August: Closed)
- Weldon Drop-In Writing Counselling (September-April: Weekdays 10:30a.m.-4:30p.m., Weldon Room 102A - beside Argo Tea Café; May-August: Closed)