Motor & Vehicle
Motor related services include maintenance and repair to elevators and other lifting devices, motors (ie: fans and vacuums), standby and emergency generating systems, and all of Western's vehicles.
For example, Our generator mechanic frequently tests standby and emergency generators, allowing essential services to continue to operate in the event of power loss on campus.
Did you know...
Facilities Management's vehicle fleet needs have recently been reviewed, leading to a strategic 'right-sized' purchasing plan.
- Operation and repairs of stationary and portable motors, electrical drive systems, commercial kitchen equipment, all types of pumps,
and ventilation system components
- General service and minor repairs for building equipment
(i.e. changing of filters, lubricating/adjusting/cleaning
- Maintenance and repair for campus vehicles
- Operation of approx. 40 standby generators on campus
(includes weekly and monthly testing)
- Maintenance and repairs for the 120 elevators on campus
There are Motor Mechanics, Generator Mechanics, Vehicle Mechanics, Motor Service Mechanics, and Elevator Mechanics on our team.
For service regarding our motor operations, please contact Client Services.Feedback