COVID-19 Update: While the Support Services Building is closed, the Client Service Office is still operating virtually. For facilities related requests, please email, use eWORq, or call ext. 83304 or 519-661-3304 (for facilities-related emergencies).
If you are looking to request work, please fill out and submit an Electronic Work Order Request form.
If your work order request is urgent in nature please contact Client Services directly. Our helpful staff team can answer your questions or put you in touch with the proper department within Facilities Management.
Waste & Recycling Portal
Callers will be greeted with a phone tree system, providing service options. Call on campus at ext. 83304 or call from anywhere, 519-661-3304 and you will be presented with the following options:
- Press “1” for facility emergencies and to report damage of University infrastructure that is a risk to people and/or
immediate infrastructure(i.e. flooding, power outages)
- Press “2” for construction projects and general inquiries regarding project-based work, planned service
interruptions, locates, estimates, etc.
- Press “3” for card access, callers will be transferred to campus police. You can also request card access by emailing email@example.com.
- Press “4” for service requests and a Client Services representative.
- Press “9” to repeat the menu.
This number is monitored 24/7 and is the best way to report facilities-related emergencies. During winter months, this number should be used for reporting snowy and slippery conditions.
Making Effective Service Calls
Providing the following information allows us to respond as efficiently and quickly as possible to your concern. Please review these points before making a request to Client Services
Please have the following information ready when you contact Client Services:
- Full name and phone number
- Building name and exact location of the problem - including the room number
- If the concern is not in a room, please provide the two nearest rooms.
- Description of the problem or concern:
- The severity of the Problem
- Any noise or smell (please describe)
- Have you seen the problem area?
- Proximity to equipment and/or supplies
- Description of the item that is malfunctioning
- Account number or speed code (for chargeable services).
Non-emergency work reports or requests should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.