Whether you are trying on a career for size or establishing a competitive edge, a Science internship will allow you to:
- Acquire expert assistance in developing long-term career goals.
- Obtain first-hand knowledge of available career options.
- Experience the process of accessing the job market.
- Gain paid work experience.
- Take advantage of mentorship opportunities.
- Develop marketable skills.
- Build your professional network.
- Secure career-relevant references.
- Leverage potential to secure full-time employment upon graduation.
While acquiring valuable work experience, you will obtain first-hand knowledge of available career options. In a number of cases, Internship placements have led to full-time employment upon graduation, while in other instances interns have made valuable contacts who have then helped the students to secure employment at a later date. Don't just take our word for it, hear from your peers who completed an internship during their undergraduate degrees
|Typical Salary Ranges by Industry|
|Actuarial Science||$42,500 to $52,000|
|Computer Science||$39,500 to $54,000|
|Biology and Medical Sciences||$25,000 to $47,500|
|Biochemistry, Chemistry||$27,000 to $50,000|
|Environmental Science||$28,500 to $46,000|
|Geophysics, Physics, Earth Sciences||$28,500 to $44,000|