Networking & Events
More than 80% of job openings are never advertised to the public and, instead, are filled through referrals from employees, moves and promotions within an organization, formal and informal networks, and job seekers who have contacted a company directly.
Throughout the year, be sure to catch networking opportunities like:
- Pharmaceutical career panel
- Computer science breakfast
- Food and beverage career night
- Employer information sessions (starting in September)
- On-campus job fairs (Fall and Winter)
To keep up to date on networking events on campus by checking the Western Connect Calendars regularly.