Award of Excellence
2018 Western Award of Excellence Recipients Announced
Congratulations to the 2018 Western Award of Excellence recipients and all those who were nominated for this award. This award is the highest level of campus-wide recognition for the exceptional performance of Western staff. Western faculty, staff, students & alumni are invited to nominate an individual staff member or a team of staff who make an outstanding contribution to our campus community.
2018 recipients will be formally recognized at the Western Award of Excellence Ceremony scheduled for October 29 at 11:30 a.m. in the Great Hall. Nominators of the selected recipients will also be asked to attend the ceremony to introduce their recipient.
To RSVP to attend the ceremony please login to My Human Resources, go to “Training”. Select “Enroll in Internal Training Courses” then “Search by Course Number” – TWAE
If you have questions about the awards please contact email@example.com
Since the awards began 110 Western staff have received the Western Award of Excellence and over 650 outstanding staff have been nominated.
2018 recipients of The Western Award of Excellence
- Linda Brock - Faculty of Social Science
- Cara Bourdeau - Human Resources
- Sarah Dawson - Alumni Relations & Development
- Kristen Edwards - Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Jane Sexsmith - Faculty of Science
- Susan Simpson - Anatomy & Cell Biology
- Slobodanka Sotinac - Facilities Management