Award of Excellence
Presentation of 2019 Western Award of Excellence set for Nov. 6
Congratulations to the 2018 Western Award of Excellence recipients and all those who were nominated for this award. This award is the highest level of campus-wide recognition for the exceptional performance of Western staff. Nominations for the 2019 awards are now closed.
Each year Western faculty, staff, students & alumni are invited to nominate an individual staff member or a team of staff who make an outstanding contribution to our campus community.
If you have questions about the awards please contact email@example.com
Since the awards began 110 Western staff have received the Western Award of Excellence and over 650 outstanding staff have been nominated.
2018 recipients of The Western Award of Excellence
- Linda Brock - Faculty of Social Science
- Cara Bourdeau - Human Resources
- Sarah Dawson - Alumni Relations & Development
- Kristen Edwards - Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Jane Sexsmith - Faculty of Science
- Susan Simpson - Neuroscience
- Slobodanka Sotinac - Facilities Management