IMPORTANT UPDATE: Virtual Office Support
Based on the current situation, and in order to protect the health of students and staff, we have made adjustments to the way our office is operating. As Western continues to monitor the evolving situation with the COVID-19 pandemic, our priority continues to be finding the best way to support students in achieving their academic goals.
Effective March 25, 2020, and for at least 14 days, the Faculty of Health Sciences Dean's Office will be operating virtually. We will maintain virtual office hours between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
News and Updates
- Western researcher interviews COVID-19 healthcare professionals for WHO study
- Project Echo focuses on ‘post-event ripple’ of major athletic games
- Researcher among those giving VOICE to children
- Kinesiology and Nursing named among world elite
- Challenge winners offer simple, sustainable solutions for safer water
- Study: Online tool helps combat intimate partner violence
We acknowledge that Western University is located on the traditional lands of the Anishinaabek (Ah-nish-in-a-bek), Haudenosaunee (Ho-den-no-show-nee), Lūnaapéewak (Len-ahpay- wuk) and Attawandaron (Add-a-won-da-run) peoples, on lands connected with the London Township and Sombra Treaties of 1796 and the Dish with One Spoon Covenant Wampum. This land continues to be home to diverse Indigenous peoples (e.g. First Nations, Métis and Inuit) whom we recognize as contemporary stewards of the land and vital contributors of our society.