Parking Hang Tag - Return Process
In an effort to reduce foot traffic within the Parking Office, at this time we are requesting customers mail in hang tags they wish to return. *Don't forget to indicate an updated address for your $30 cheque refund.
Parking & Visitor Services
1393 Western Rd.
Support Services Bldg. Rm. 4150
London, ON N6G 1G9
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Student Parking Permits for 2020/21
- Annual Permits
- Fall Term Permits
- One Month (30 Day) Permits
IMPORTANT NOTE: an active permit requires a paid permit along with a hang tag ($30 refundable deposit). First year students and new permit holders who do not already have a hang tag will need to ensure they purchase BOTH a permit and AVI hang tag deposit online.
Hang tag pick-up is at the Parking Office during regular business hours. Please bring your WesternONECard for identification.
COVID-19 Update [August 20, 2020]
Message for Western Faculty and Staff - Standard Parking Operations Resume in September
Western Parking & Visitor Services will resume collecting fees for faculty and staff parking permits in September. In consideration of the pandemic, all permit rates are currently being held at 2019-2020 pricing.
This will impact our customers as follows:
- Customers using continuous payroll deduction will see parking fees deducted on their September pay statement as per usual pre-pandemic. There is no need to renew or purchase a new permit and you should experience no interruption to your parking privileges.
- Customers who purchased their permit by cash, credit or debit for months where fees were not collected (April through August) are asked to please email Parking at email@example.com so we can advise you of the extended permit expiry date or facilitate a refund if preferred.
- New permits are available for sale online for new, sessional or otherwise returning employees that do not currently hold a permit but desire one for September at permits/faculty_staff
Permit holders are reminded to park in their designated lots and that lot enforcement is in effect. Gate arms will be lowered September 1 with the exception of Chemistry Lot which will be lowered August 24.
Flexible Parking Option
In support of faculty and staff working virtually and only on-campus from time to time this fall, we are reducing daily rate maximums to $8.00 at select ‘pay & display’ lots for the 2020-21 academic year starting September 1st.
Lot areas offering this discounted $8.00 daily rate are:
- Huron Flats Lot
- Medway Lot
- Althouse-Student Lot
- Westminster Honk and Pay and Display area
- Springett Honk and Pay and Display area
See Parking Map at: find/map
The Parking & Visitor Services office has re-opened for regular business hours, and our online services remain available to help encourage physical distancing practices. For more information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please continue to stay safe and healthy!