Campus Recreation & Tennis Parking

Campus Recreation

Campus Recreation





Parking permits specific to patrons of the Western Student Recreation Centre (WSRC) will no longer be available. Patrons of WSRC and/or the Thompson Recreation and Athletic Centre (TRAC) who do not have a Western parking permit should use short-term visitor paid parking. The closest visitor parking to the Recreation Centre is at the Huron Flats Lot; payment is by Honk Mobile (Zone 1971). The Huron Flats Lot as well as the Elborn Lot may offer some complimentary parking evenings/weekends. See Visitor Parking Information for lot locations and rates.

Tennis Courts

Western Tennis Court





Tennis parking is purchased directly through the tennis club with a paid membership. This permit is not issued on a Western staff/student basis. Permits are only valid in the Talbot Pay and Display Area.