Summer, Evening & Weekend Parking Options
- Complimentary parking is available in the evenings from 4:00 pm - 7:00 am in the Elborn Lot and from 7:00 pm - 7:00 am in the Siebens, Upper Heating and Visual Arts lots (please do not park in metered or reserved spaces).
- Parking is available in most gated, unattended lots between 6:00 pm - 7:00 am at a rate of $1.50 per hour to a maximum of $7.00 - payment by credit card on exit.
Weekend Parking Options
Friday at 8:00 pm to Monday at 7:00 am complimentary parking is available at:
- Alumni Thompson Visitor Parking lot (excluding event days)
Friday at 7:00 pm to Monday at 7:00 am complimentary parking is available at:
- Upper Heating
- Visual Arts
Friday at 5:00 pm to Monday at 7:00 am complimentary parking is available at:
- Althouse Student
- Springett Student
- Springett Staff
- Medway lot behind Elgin Hall Residence
- Huron Flats
Friday at 4:00 pm to Monday at 7:00 am complimentary parking is available at:
- Elborn College - regular lot spaces
Friday at 4 pm to Monday at 7 am parking available at most unattended, gated lots with credit card payment.
Rate: $1.50 per half hour to a daily maximum of $12.00 or $7.00 if you enter the lot after 6:00 pm.
As of May 1st, 2018, the daily maximum will be $18, with the exception of the green student lots - Althouse Student, Huron Flats, Medway and Springett which will remain at $12 daily maximum.
Located at various buildings in the campus core.
Single space meter rates are as posted ($1.50 per half hour): Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 8:00 pm and Saturdays until noon; parking at single space meters is complimentary from 8:00 pm until 7:00 am on weekdays and from noon on Saturday until Monday at 7:00 am. *NOTE EXCEPTION: no parking at Support Services (Lot K) Meters 8 pm - 7 am.
- Essex/London Hall
- Faculty of Education
- Labatt Health Science Building
- Medical Science Bldg.
- Music Bldg.
- North Campus Bldg.
- Ontario Hall
- Support Services Building
- Talbot College
- Weldon Library
- Westminster Hall
Rate: $1.50 per half hour - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Credit Card minimum: $1.50 (Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard and American Express are accepted).
Starting May 1st to August 31st, many of the lots on campus allow access with credit card payment. Please review the Gated Lot Access Schedule for detailed information.
The parking office also has a student summer pass available. This permit allows students to park in a variety of lots on campus including all day (24hrs/day, 7 days/week) access to:
- Althouse Student Lot
- Althouse Staff Lot
- Huron Flats Lot
- Medway Lot
- Springett Student Lot
- Springett Staff Lot
The Student Summer permit also allows limited access (after 4:00 pm, Mon-Fri) to some campus core lots. See the Parking map for lot locations or contact the Parking Office for additional information.