Other Permits

If you fall into one of the following categories, you will not have a Western ID Card and will need to visit the Parking Office to purchase or renew a parking permit:

  • YMCA - Daycare
  • Construction/Onsite Subcontractor (accessible at Huron Flats lot only)

Please bring your drivers license and vehicle registration.

Motorcycle Permits

Motorcycle parking permits are available to any student or university employee. If you have already purchased a current parking permit, motorcycle permits are issued at no charge otherwise the current rate is charged.

Motorcycle permits are only issued annually and ownership is required at the time of purchase.

*Rate for Sept 1, 2018 to August 31, 2019

Type of Permit Annual Fee
Motorcycle/Scooter/Moped $104.29
*All rates include HST and are subject to change.