Letters of Permission

A Letter of Permission (LOP) allows Western University students the opportunity to take courses at another accredited university for transfer credits. Students who wish to take courses on a LOP must receive preapproval from their faculty.

To make the LOP course approval and application process more straightforward, the School of Health Studies has developed a checklist that students can follow. We ask that you follow the steps on the checklist and familiarize yourself with the additional information before submitting your Request for Letter of Permission Form to the School of Health Studies Academic Counselling Office.