Master Poster Day and Report Information
Master of Science Poster Day is designed to celebrate and showcase the work done by the MSc Student in a mini conference fashion. It is usually scheduled in late July or early August. Students will be notified in advance whether they will be required to give a short oral presentation, and/or to present a poster of their projects. The celebration may include a guest speaker.
Due to COVID-19 the Masters Poster Day will happen via Zoom
MSc Poster Day is a requirement of the project-based master program for graduation.
Important Dates Summer 2021:
- July 13 – Deadline to submit your project title, abstract (one paragraph) and poster to your supervisor for proof reading and approval
- July XX - Due to COVID-19, there will not be an opportunity to print your poster this year
- July 22 – Supervisor's deadline to submit proofread and approved electronic project Title, Abstract and Poster to the Academic Program Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org), in order to create the program for the event
- July 27 - All posters will be uploaded to the DSAS website for viewing
- July 29– MSc Poster Day
- August 13 – Deadline to submit an electronic copy of your approved and completed report to the Academic Program Coordinator (email@example.com). This is mandatory to all project-based MSc students.
Master's Day Poster Booklets
Poster Design Information can be found on this webpage.
Graduate Affairs Committee (GAC) 2020-21
- Marcos Escobar-Anel (Graduate Chair)
- Simon Bonner
- Wenqing He
- Ricardas Zitikis
- Xiaoming Liu (Graduate Counselling)
- Miranda Fullerton (Graduate Program Coordinator)