Master Poster Day and Report Information
Master of Science Poster Day is designed to celebrate and showcase the work done by the MSc Student in a mini conference fashion. It is usually scheduled in late July or early August. Students will be notified in advance whether they will be required to give a short oral presentation, and/or to present a poster of their projects. The celebration may include a guest speaker.
MSc Poster Day is a requirement of the project-based master program for graduation.
Poster Design Information can be found on this webpage.
Summer 2019 Dates Coming Soon!
Important Dates Summer 2018:
- July 10 – Deadline to submit your project title and abstract (one paragraph) to your supervisor for proof reading and approval
- July 17 - submit poster for printing to Erin Woolnough (email@example.com) via email or drop off a USB stick to MC-255B
- If you do not submit by this date you will be responsible for printing the poster yourself – If you print the poster yourself, please submit an electronic copy to Erin to keep in your student records
- July 17 – Supervisors deadline to submit proofread and approved electronic project title and abstract to the Academic Program Coordinator, in order to create the program for the event
- July 26 – MSc Poster Day
- August 15 – Deadline to submit an electronic copy of your approved and completed report to the Academic Program Coordinator