Western Science now has a continuous recruiting cycle. We encourage you to post your job by January and hire in February for a May or September start. We will gladly accept job postings, arrange interviews, and extend job offers until August each year.
Actuarial Science Recruitment
Please note for our Actuarial Science Offer Deadline we ask all offers for Actuarial Science students are submitted through the job offer form before October 23, 2020 (due to the unique nature of hiring of this group of students).
Recommendations for all other Science Internship Recruitment
|September 30, 2020||Job Postings go live to students|
|October 23, 2020||Earliest possible application deadline|
|October 24, 2020 - August 21, 2021||Continuous Interview Period||
Fall Reading Week – Nov 2-8, 2020
|October 24, 2020 - August 21, 2021||Continuous Offer & Acceptance Period||Job offers to be submitted through Western’s Job Offer Form
Students are given 48 hours to consider offers
|August 13, 2021||Final application deadline for 2020-2021 recruitment cycle.|
To arrange interviews please fill out the Interview Request Form, or if you have questions you can email email@example.com. If you choose to contact students directly, please notify us of the selected candidates so that we can track this information in our database.
All job offers are submitted through this Job Offer Form. Please use a separate form for each distinct job title. We request that
- We encourage you to recruit early even for September starts! We will gladly accept job postings, arrange interviews, and extend job offers until August each year.
- Our current student cohort have flexibility to start between May and September 2021.
- We do not have a full candidate pool available for January starts. We occasionally have students who are seeking a January start.
- Our work terms run for 8-16 months in length.
- We conduct a continuous recruitment cycle (no offer or rank match deadlines)
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Patricia Mason, firstname.lastname@example.org.