Benefits & Responsibilities
- Gaining access to academically well-qualified students.
- Integrate Personnel with technical experience and drive at a low cost.
- Leverage the extended work term to save on recruitment and training cost.
Consistencyof workforce and workflow.
- Evaluate potential as a full-time employee.
- Have a student ambassador to promote your organization to other prospective students.
It is expected that employers will:
- Use the Job Offer Form to extend all internship offers.
Honourall offers of employment.
- Follow Employer Guidelines.
- Follow "Resolving Problems in the Workplace" (PDF)
Typical Work Terms (8 - 16 months)
16-months: May 1 to August 20
12-months: May 1 to April 30 or September 1 to August 30
8-months: May 1 to December 30 or September 1 to April 30 or January 1 to August 30 (limited availability)