Full Course

If the course you want to enrol in is full:

  1. Contact the Department Advisor  in the department offering the course to get special permission to enrol in a course that is full.
  2. If approved they will send the approval through our  Academic Advising Help Portal and it will be added to your record OR they may add the permission through Class Permissions, meaning you can enroll yourself without any extra step. They will let you know what they do. Our office doesn’t worry about full courses that is a department issue.
  3. If the special permission has been granted and posted to Student Center, use  Western's Live Chat to speak with a Student Central representative and ask them to enrol you in the relevant course(s); they can do this for you after your enrollment appointment (date) for as long as web registration is open