Having Trouble with Working at Western or My Human Resources?
If you are having trouble logging in, this may be due to your browser’s language settings. Please ensure your browser settings indicate language as English (Canada).
Turn off autofill settings
Some browsers allow autofill or auto complete preferences to automatically fill in saved information when you visit the web page. Avoid using these password-saving features and instead type in your Western user ID and password.
Adjust your Pop-up Blocker settings
In order to view attachments, applications and other pages within the My Human Resources site, pop-ups must be permitted. However, we do not recommend permanently turning off your pop-up blocker. Add https://myhr.uwo.ca to your browser’s safe list under your pop-up blocker settings. If your browser does not permit this, temporarily disable the pop-up blocker.
- In Chrome, under Settings > Advanced > Privacy and Security > Content Settings, select Popups and select Allow and Add a site. Google Chrome Help
- In Internet Explorer, under Tools > Pop-up Blocker, Pop-up Blocker Setting, add an Allowed site. Internet Explorer Help
- In Firefox, under Options > Privacy & Security > Permissions, select Block pop-up windows and add an Exception. Firefox Support
- In Safari, under Preferences, select Security and uncheck Block pop-up windows. Safari Support
- In Microsoft Edge, under Settings select View advanced settings and turn Block pop-ups to Off. Microsoft Edge Help
Be sure to click on the Sign Out link under the menu button in the top right hand corner when you are finished accessing/changing data in My Human Resources. Because these pages contain information about your pay and other personal data, signing out will ensure that others may not access this information on your computer after you leave. Follow Secure Computing practices on all devices.
Still having trouble? Contact Human Resources at 519-661-2194.