Janis Cardy, PhD
Room 2517, Elborn College
519 661-2111 x88000
- PhD (Toronto)
- BA, MSc (McGill)
- Associate Dean (Research), Facult of Health Sciences
- Research Associate, National Centre for Audiology
- Associate Scientist, Division of Children's Health and Therapeutics, Children's Health Institute
Supervising Graduate Students
- Neural, genetic and processing underpinnings of language development and disorders in children
- Overlap between developmental disorders such as language impairment and autism spectrum disorders
- Kwok EYL, Brown HM, Smyth RE & Oram Cardy J. (2015). Meta-analysis of receptive and expressive language skills in autism spectrum disorder. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders, 9, 202-222.
- Brown HM, Johnson AM, Smyth RE & Oram Cardy J. (2014). Exploring the persuasive writing skills of students with high functioning autism spectrum disorder. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders, 8, 1482-1499.
- Introduction to Speech Language Pathology
- Child language disorders
- Special populations