Our audiology services are available to the public and offered to both children and adults. Our goal is to improve the quality of life for our patients by providing them with the best possible up-to-date assessment procedures, and the most appropriate recommendations available to facilitate their hearing and speech understanding.
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD) evaluations for children and adults
- Hearing evaluations for infants, children and adults
- Middle ear function testing
- Otoacoustic emission (OAE) screenings
- Video otoscopy
- Balance assessment
- Assistive listening device selection, demonstration, and dispensing
- Cerumen (earwax) removal
- Hearing aid consultations
- Prescribing, fitting, and dispensing hearing aids of all styles and levels of technology
- Adult Hearing Loss Program
- Custom earmold impressions for:
- Hearing aids
- Noise protection earplugs
- Swimming earplugs
- Custom-fitted mobile phone headsets
- Musician’s earplugs
PLEASE NOTE: The H.A. Leeper Speech and Hearing Clinic is a teaching and research facility. All clinic services will be provided by graduate students under the supervision of a qualified Audiologist or Speech-Language Pathologist. Student observation and participation in appointments and the audio and/or video recording of appointments will occur and is essential for educational and clinical supervisory purposes.
The H.A. Leeper Speech and Hearing Clinic does not offer volunteering opportunities. Clinical resources are dedicated exclusively to students in the Master of Clinical Science in Audiology or Speech-Language Pathology or combined programs.