Parking & Visitor Services
Located on the first floor of the Support Services Building in Room 4150, Parking & Visitor Services is your single point of contact for all parking-related operations on campus. This includes special event parking, summer parking, parking permits, visitor and accessible parking options, etc.
In more urgent situations, they can help you if and when:
- Your car needs a boost
- You've locked your keys in your car
- You're confused about which lot to park in
- Manager, Parking & Visitor Services, Alexis Fowler
- Parking Operations Coordinator
- Parking Office Representatives
- Enforcement Officers
Please visit Western Parking & Visitor Services for more information.