We are always happy to help, so please feel welcome to drop in during our regular hours of operation. You may visit our
- Academic advice, course selection
- Course changes, withdrawals, special permissions
- Progression requirements and mandatory withdrawal
- Requests for academic accommodation for major illnesses, compassionate issues or other problems that would affect your attendance and performance in courses
- Requests for special examinations or extensions for term-work
- Appeal procedures/interpretation of Senate regulations
- Graduation issues
If you have questions about Admissions please call 519-661-2100 or email email@example.com
This is an exceptionally busy time of year. Please allow 3 - 5 business days for responses to emails. Email is preferred to calls -our email is firstname.lastname@example.org - please note we do need you to email with your @uwo.ca email address. Also note that Counsellors do not typically take phone calls, or phone appointments unless it is an exceptional circumstance. If you require immediate assistance, please visit us during our drop-in hours noted below.
Monday - Thursday: 9:30 - noon & 1:00 - 4:00
Friday: 9:30 - noon
Please note - We are closed at 2:00 PM on October 3rd and at noon on October 26th for Convocation.