High School students:
- Attend Summer Academic Orientation
- To prepare for your meeting and help decide on programs/courses:
Other Students (transfer students from other Universities or Colleges, IB students, etc.):
- Contact the Academic Counselling Office for an appointment
(phone: 519.661.3043, email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- To prepare for your meeting, refer to the Academic Calendar
Upper Year students:
- Fall/Winter Registration Steps:
- Complete your Intent to Register before March 31 to request your program for the upcoming Fall/Winter Session
- Check your Grade Report Comments on Student Center in June to see if you are eligible for the program you requested
- Check Student Center for your registration appointment time
- Registration Appointment time: You can register for your courses any time AFTER this time
- Appointment times are assigned in blocks by year in the following order:
- first year students
- fourth year students
- third year students
- second year students
- After your appointment time, enroll in your courses on Student Center For course availability, time/location, and constraints (i.e. restrictions or priorities placed on courses), consult the Academic Timetable
- If you run into problems, call the Helpline at 519.661.2100 (Monday-Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm). Alternatively, check out our YouTube video on How to Add a Course.
- You can select your courses independently. Refer to the Academic Calendar, department websites, department advisors and academic counsellors for guidance if necessary.
Previous Western Students: If you have not attended another post-secondary institution, please email us at email@example.com for guidance through the re-registration process.
Summer Course Registration: Calendar is available online in early February.
- Activate your student account for the Summer term on Student Center. Activation takes approximately 24-48 hours. See the Office of the Registrar for more information on Summer Activation.
- Review the Summer Calendar for course options, session times, and other important information
- Enroll in your courses on Student Center.
- Please check dates for both adding and dropping courses on the Summer Calendar.