Frequently Asked Questions

If I want to complete a different degree than the options above, do I get to keep all of my transfer credits?

No.  The articulation agreements will only allow you to complete the degree options above.  If you choose to complete a different degree, your transfer credits will have to be re-assessed by the Admissions Office.

Am I eligible for the Science Internship Program if I am admitted through an articulation agreement?

You may be eligible for this program if you will be at Western for at least 2 years as a full-time student.  You must apply for this program at the start of your second last full-time year at Western.  Please contact Career Services for additional information on eligibility.