The Arthur Labatt Family School of Nursing offers programs at both the undergraduate and graduate level.
- Western-Fanshawe Collaborative BScN
- Admissions Deadline: February 15
- Compressed Time Frame BScN
- Admissions Deadline: March 1
- Master of Nursing (MN)
- Master of Science in Nursing (MScN)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Nurse Practitioner Certificate (NP)
The School’s vision is to be a recognized leader in innovative health professional education, research, practice, and policy.
Its mission is to educate nurses who are reflective practitioners, and to provide recognized leadership in nursing theory, research, practice, inter-professional health teaching and learning, and policy advancements by developing and disseminating knowledge related to relational nursing practice and nursing education, which include the promotion of health and healing, and equitable and innovative health care delivery in local and global contexts.