Virtual Office Support
Based on the current situation, and in order to protect the health of students and staff, we have made adjustments to the way our office is operating. The Faculty of Health Sciences Dean's Office is operating virtually and will maintain virtual office hours between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
On Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., the Dean’s Office will be staffed by on-site personnel. There will be a combination of Administrative and Leadership support on site during those days. Access for those needing assistance will be by appointment only.
News and Updates
- Professor launches blog-style toolbox for speech-language professionals
- How to keep cyclists rolling after pandemic push
- Impacts of COVID-19 on women experiencing intimate partner violoence
- Report: Canadian youth show no movement in activity
- Canada stigmatizes, jeopardizes essential migrant workers during COVID-19 pandemic
We acknowledge that Western University is located on the traditional lands of the Anishinaabek (Ah-nish-in-a-bek), Haudenosaunee (Ho-den-no-show-nee), Lūnaapéewak (Len-ahpay- wuk) and Attawandaron (Add-a-won-da-run) peoples, on lands connected with the London Township and Sombra Treaties of 1796 and the Dish with One Spoon Covenant Wampum. This land continues to be home to diverse Indigenous peoples (e.g. First Nations, Métis and Inuit) whom we recognize as contemporary stewards of the land and vital contributors of our society.