News and Updates
- Expert insights: Too much sitting is bad for you
- Older caregivers struggling with extra burdens of home care during COVID-19
- New study shows no pain, no gain for knee osteoarthritis
- Health Studies professor appointed to COVID-19 Task Force
- Buddies and stepped-up rewards add exercise incentive
We acknowledge that Western University is located on the traditional lands of the Anishinaabek (Ah-nish-in-a-bek), Haudenosaunee (Ho-den-no-show-nee), Lūnaapéewak (Len-ahpay- wuk) and Attawandaron (Add-a-won-da-run) peoples, on lands connected with the London Township and Sombra Treaties of 1796 and the Dish with One Spoon Covenant Wampum. This land continues to be home to diverse Indigenous peoples (e.g. First Nations, Métis and Inuit) whom we recognize as contemporary stewards of the land and vital contributors of our society.