News and Updates
- Hear and meet BodyBreak stars at R2A 2019!
- All exercise intensities benefit older brains
- CCAA welcomes Cardiac Fitness Institute members
- Bringing healthy aging to the community
- Seniors' simple falls prompt costly paramedic visits
We acknowledge that Western University is located on the traditional lands of the Anishinaabek (Ah-nish-in-a-bek), Haudenosaunee (Ho-den-no-show-nee), Lūnaapéewak (Len-ahpay- wuk) and Attawandaron (Add-a-won-da-run) peoples, on lands connected with the London Township and Sombra Treaties of 1796 and the Dish with One Spoon Covenant Wampum. This land continues to be home to diverse Indigenous peoples (e.g. First Nations, Métis and Inuit) whom we recognize as contemporary stewards of the land and vital contributors of our society.