Internships relating to your fields of study provide resumé-building skills and practical knowledge that allow you to graduate career ready. Explore internships in museums, galleries, publishing, theatre, and more!
Internships relating to your field of study will allow you to:
- Acquire expert assistance in developing long-term career goals
- Explore potential careers
- Experience the process of accessing the job market
- Gain paid work experience and academic credit
- Learn from a mentor
- Develop marketable skills.
- Build your professional network
- Secure career-relevant references
- Add to your resume and gain an edge in the job search process!
While acquiring valuable work experience, you will obtain first-hand knowledge of available career options. In a number of cases, internship placements have led to full-time employment upon graduation; in other instances, interns have made valuable contacts who have then helped the students to secure employment at a later date.
View some recent STUDENT PROFILES and learn about their Internship experiences in Arts & Humanities.