Protocol Submission: HSREB Full Board
How to Submit a Protocol
Submit the protocol and supporting documentation electronically using the Full Board Health Sciences Form in WesternREM.
How to submit revised study documents - UPDATED, February 7, 2014
All revised study documents must have version dates (e.g., dd/mmm/yyyy) in the footer of all study documents. Version dates identify the latest edition of study documents. Version dates, including the day, written month and year should be included in the footer of all study documents. If a study document requires further modification based on comments received during the REB review process, the version date must be modified to reflect the most recent edition of the study document.
Please also ensure to submit one copy with tracked changes and a clean copy of all revised study document(s). If changes are required for the Western Protocol:
- Export a Word copy of the protocol and make changes using track changes;
- Please submit two (2) copies: one tracked version (in Word format) and one clean copy (as a pdf) of the entire revised Western Protocol;
- PLEASE ENSURE TO INCLUDE A VERSION DATE (e.g., dd/mmm/yyyy) in the footer of all study documents; and
- Every time an amendment is made to this document, please remember to revise the version date to reflect the changes made and re-submit the entire document.
If your study was previous approved by OCREB, please follow the information on our OCREB study page.
- Please visit the Deadlines page