Competition results are for successful applicants. Please note Research Development & Services does not have any detailed information; the agency normally sends individual notification letters to all applicants in due course. User ID & Password are required to view restricted pages.
Please note: These results are for internal use and may still be under embargo for public dissemination. Please contact Douglas Keddy (519-661-2111, ext. 87485) if you require confirmation.
- New Frontiers in Research Fund - Exploration - February, 2019 Intake (Posted: March 30, 2019)
- Foundation Grant - Fall, 2018 Intake (Posted: July 17, 2019)
- Project Grant - Spring, 2019 Intake (Posted: July 10, 2019)
- Project Grant - Fall, 2018 Intake (Posted: January 23, 2019)
- Project Grant - Spring, 2018 Intake (Posted: July 10, 2018)
- CIHR-Posted Historical Competition Results (Links to Sponsor website)
- Discovery Grants - Fall, 2018 Intake (Posted: April 12, 2019)
- Research Tools and Instruments Grants - Fall, 2018 Intake (Posted: April 1, 2019)
- NSERC-Posted Historical Competition Results (Link to Sponsor website)
- Canada Foundation for Innovation (Links to Sponsor website)
- FAPESP: The following projects were each awarded $12,500 per year for two years by the Sao Paulo Research Foundation to support the Brazilian research partners, and a similar amount was made available through Western for Canadian research partners.
- Marco Prado – Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry: Regulation of Proteostasis in Pluripotent Stem Cells by the Co-Chaperone ATIP1. Collaborating with Institute of Biomedical Sciences, University of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Camila de Souza – Faculty of Science: Statistical modeling and software development for energy consumption data. Collaborating with Universidade Estadual de Campinas, Brazil.
- New International Research Networks Award (2019 in progress and 2017-18 awards)
- SSHRC Explore & Exchange (February 1, 2019 competition)
- SSHRC Explore & Exchange (June 1, 2019 competition)
- 2018 Western Strategic Support (WSS) for CIHR Success (February 1, 2019)
- 2018 Western Strategic Support (WSS) for NSERC Success (February 1, 2019)
- 2018 Western Strategic Support (WSS) for SSHRC Success (February 1, 2019)