Skip to Content
- MCISc (Western)
- BSc (Western)
Supervising Graduate Students
- Clinical Education
- Google Scholar
- Letsos, P., Somers, S. Standardization of an Acute Stroke Pathway for Speech Language Pathology. Accepted for e-poster presentation, 11th World Stroke Congress (2018)
- Lawlor A., Letsos, P. Standardization of a Student Expectations Pathway for Adult Acute Care Clinical Placements in Speech-Language Pathology. Poster presentation, The American Speech and Hearing Association Convention (November 2018).
- Dysphagia Screening in Stroke – Measuring the Compliance with Best Practice Recommendations. Penelope Letsos, M.Cl.Sc., SLP and Lynda Ryall-Henke, RN, B.Sc.N. Poster presentation at the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) National Forum, Orlando, Florida (December 2015).
- It’s Not a Hard Pill to Swallow: Implementing a Bedside Swallowing Screen for Acute-Stroke Care. Ryall-Henke, Lynda and Letsos, Penelope. Poster presentation at the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) National Forum, Orlando, Florida (December 2013).
- Clinical Applications in Professional Practice
- Critical Appraisal – Interprofessional Education, S-LP Specific Content