Compound Fluorescence: Imager Z1
A cornerstone in Biotron’s Imaging Module is the Compound Fluorescence: Imager Z1 by Zeiss. This upright compound microscope offers our users an ideal imaging solution for a wide variety of samples with superb optics. Ergometric design with digital scope control means user comfort over long stints. The Z1 provides 8 channels of fluorescence plus bright field, dark field, phase and DIC imaging. It is outfitted with up to 8 high numerical aperture objectives ranging from 2.5x up to 100x magnification, and both high-sensitivity fluorescence and high resolution colour cameras.
This fully digital Z1 Imager allows users to design and implement complex imaging projects with repeatability and control. The user-friendly Zen software offers modules for:
- Automated Multichannel imaging in up to 8 channels.
- Automated Z-stack imaging with extended depth of focus module to bring all layers into sharp relief.
- Time series mode with and without photobleaching.
- Stitching and tiling mode for imaging whole tissues or whole slides automatically in all experimental modes (e.g., multichannel, z-stack, time series, etc.).
- Inside 4D rendering software for 3D plus time rendering.
- Automated output to both Image Pro and Imaris analysis software.
- Zeiss AxioImager Z1 Fluorescence Protocol (PDF, 656KB)
- Imager_Z1 Tech Overview_2016 (PDF, 97KB)
- Download Free Software http://zeiss.ca/microscopy/en_ca/downloads/zen.html
Click here to Book a Consultation