RPN to BScN Pathway (CTF Program)
Designed for Registered Practical Nurses (RPNs) with a minimum of 5.0 university credits, this 19-month pathway program prepares graduates for careers as Registered Nurses (RN) and qualifies them to apply for registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
The RPN to BScN Pathway is part of the Compressed Time Frame Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN) program.
- Students study for 5 consecutive terms
- The program commences in September (year 1) and concludes in April (year 2)
- Funding, up to $10,000 per year, is available through the Bridging Educational Grant in Nursing
- Only full-time registration is offered
- Enrolment in the RPN Pathway is limited
- For Fall 2022 only graduates of the Fanshawe College Practical Nursing Diploma program are eligible to apply
Interested in enhancing your ability to impact the health and wellness of people around the world? Take the first step and discover how to apply for admission to the RPN to BScN Pathway of the Compressed Time Frame BScN Program.
Curriculum and Program Timeline
The 19-month curriculum of the Compressed Time Frame BScN Program spans two academic years and combines a variety of classroom learning experiences with practical placement opportunities.
Unless otherwise specified, students in the Compressed Time Frame BScN Program will adhere to the undergraduate program policies.
Enrolment in the nursing courses is limited. Western is unable to guarantee registration in any particular course and reserves the right to withdraw course offerings.