Legacy 2020 Centennial Awards of Distinction
Recognizing Outstanding Contributions in Leadership
The Arthur Labatt Family School of Nursing is pleased to announce the Legacy 2020 Centennial Awards of Distinction.
Ten awards will be presented to nurses who graduated from the Arthur Labatt Family School of Nursing during its 100-year history. This award recognizes outstanding leadership contribution to:
- Nursing/health care in the area of clinical practice, research, education, administration and/or policy
- The profession of nursing more broadly, including community enrichment/service locally, provincially, nationally, and/or internationally.
- Each nomination must be supported by two people
- Each nominator must submit a separate nomination via online form
- Successful nominees will be contacted by the Committee by June 1, 2021
- The 10 awards will be presented at the Nursing Legacy 2020 Gala event on September 25, 2021
- Nominations may be submitted by an individual, independently or on behalf of a group or institution
- No CV required
- Self-nominations will not be accepted