Take Care Western - Flu Clinic
Western University's flu clinic has concluded for the year. If you still require a flu shot, visit your local pharmacy or walk-in clinic. Please call ahead to check for availability and see if an appointment is required.
Before you arrive
Masks and physical distancing are required.
Please bring your OHIP or UHIP card, or proof of other provincial health insurance.
- Please bring your Western ONECard – we will use it to verify that you have completed the Return to Campus questionnaire.
A flu shot is the best way to reduce your chances of getting the flu. If we all get immunized, together we help preserve medical resources for those suffering more severe symptoms of the flu and COVID-19. The flu shot won’t prevent COVID-19 but it will reduce your chances of getting sick with influenza & spreading it to others.
The Clinic Hours
The immunization clinics will run without appointments on the following days:
- Thurs, Oct. 29 (9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
- Fri, Oct. 30 (9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
- Tue, Nov. 3 (9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Wed, Nov. 4 (9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Thurs, Nov. 5 (9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Tue, Nov. 10 (9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
- Wed, Nov. 11 (9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
- Thurs, Nov. 12 (9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- NEW***Wed, Nov. 18 (9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
- UCC Campus Pharmacy offers flu shots by appointment Monday – Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Friday until 5:00 p.m. Call: 519-661-4058
Pharmasave (formerly Books Plus) offers flu shots for walk-in only.
The hours are Monday – Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Friday until 5:00 p.m.
For more information on flu immunization, visit: https://www.healthunit.com/flu