Alzheimer Foundation London and Middlesex Premier Research Grant 2020
Supported by the Alzheimer Society London and Middlesex and the Alzheimer Foundation London and Middlesex, this program promotes overall scientific excellence and relevance to Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. Applications will be received and reviewed on topics related to biomedical, psychological, and/or social aspects of Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. Potential topics of
This grant is intended to support research, personnel and supportive infrastructure (e.g., participant fees, travel costs, statistical consultants, office/stationary supplies, modest laboratory equipment, etc.). Applications for equipment only will not be considered. Note: Indirect costs are not supported by this program.
- AFLM Program Guidelines (password protected; use Western login)
- RW Internal Research Grants--General Applicant Guidelines (password protected; use Western login)
- Program Launch: April 1, 2020
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
- Results available: June 29, 2020
- AFLM Premier Research Grant Application (password protected, use Western login)
- Internal program applications are to be processed through Research Western.
For additional information about this program, please contact Research Western Internal Grants, email@example.com